How I talk:
50% a combination of both.(via quotecomedy)
If homophobia were a conversation about food...
- Homophobic Person: My favorite food is pizza!
- Homosexual Person: Cool! My favorite food is pasta!
- Bisexual Person: I like both!
- Pansexual Person: Hey guys, I don't have a favorite! I'll pretty much eat what tastes good to me.
- Asexual Person: I like the way food looks and smells more than the way it tastes.
- Homophobic Person: whAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE WHY ISN'T PIZZA YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?!?! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.
It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.John Green (Paper Towns)
All I want is a beautiful house I can call home; filled with life that I can love and be loved in return. And maybe a few cute cats. And good food. And a pool. And good music. And best friends dinners. And music. The best music. And a view. And a music studio. And art. You know. The simple beautiful things that make life worth while.